Pineut Yes! Blueberry pancakes
What do YOU celebrate with pancakes?
Almost everyone loves them and it's always party time when they are on the menu. Yes, exactly! Pancakes! That makes this the ideal gift to give and receive at festive moments. With the pancake mix from Pineut you can make a stack of 10 to 12 fluffy pancakes with blueberries at lightning speed. Thick, airy, and sooo YUM!
Stack it up!
The bottle contains a balanced amount of our pancake mix along with a load of freeze-dried blueberries. It never was easier to bake a good stack. Can't finish them in 1 sitting? Just freeze them! Take the pancakes out of the freezer the night before, and have a grand breakfast the next morning.
How to make them
- Beat the eggs and add the milk.
- Add the contents of the bottle and a pinch of salt and beat with a whisk until evenly mixed. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in the skillet. Spoon 8 cm diameter heaps of batter into the pan. Bake the pancakes for 5 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Turn halfway through. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes immediately. Delicious with a knob of butter and maple syrup.
Extra toppings? With coconut flakes and a handful of nuts, the party is complete!
Vegan variation tip
Prefer vegan? Easy peasy! Replace the milk with plant-based milk and the eggs with a chia seed paste. 1 tablespoon of chia soaked in 3 tablespoons of water equals 1 egg.
- WHEAT flour, freeze-dried blueberries (3%), raising agents (E500, E503, E450), WHEAT starch
- Add yourself:
- 2 eggs, 350 ml milk (vegetable) or buttermilk, a pinch of salt, a knob of butter
- Netto weight:
- 310 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1505,32 kJ /357,30 kcal, fat: 1,09 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,11 g, carbohydrates:73 g, of which sugars: 4,3 g, protein: 4,3 g, dietary fibre: 10 g, salt: 1,06 g
- Serving tip:
- Have an apple left? Cut into thin slices and place on top of the cake as garnish. The perfect finishing touch!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..