Pineut Bliss Balls | Brownie
We won't beat around the bush: these bon-bons are dangerous. Dangerously delicious. Once you start, there’s no stopping. The classic taste of chocolate, in combination with the nuts and dates: oooooh, so good. Maybe make two servings right away?
How to make it?
- Soak the dates in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Blitz the nuts and cocoa in a food processor to a smooth flour-like consistency.
- Add the dates and run the food processor until a dough forms. Too dry? Add a teaspoon of water and mix it again.
- Roll the dough into 10 to 12 equally sized balls.
- dates, CASHEW NUTS and cocoa powder
- Netto weight:
- 151 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1763,99 kJ /423,64 kcal, fat: 19,49 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 3,96 g, carbohydrates: 45,66 g, of which sugars: 38,41 g, protein: 11,57 g, dietary fibre: 9,64 g, salt: 0,02 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..