Pineut Bliss Balls | Strawberry and Coconut
The taste of summer in the form of a bonbon. That was our mission. And. What. A. Triumph.
Fresh strawberry, tropical coconut, sweet dates and creamy cashews. It is hard to get more summery. Yes!
You will find the pure ingredients in this handy starter kit. You can easily create these bon-bons yourself. Bring on the summer!
How to make it?
- Soak the dates in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Set aside 12 coconut flakes for decoration.
- Blitz the nuts, strawberry and coconut in a food processor to a smooth flour like consistency.
- Add the dates and run the food processor until a dough forms. Too dry? Add a teaspoon of water and mix it again.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 10 to 12 equally sized balls.
- Creatively decorate the bon-bons with the coconut flakes you set aside.
- dates, coconut, CASHEWS and freeze-dried strawberry
- netto weight:
- 142 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1674,30 kJ /419,90 kcal, fat: 18,92 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 6,66 g, carbohydrates: 49,90 g, of which sugars: 44,05 g, protein: 8,36 g, dietary fibre: 8,31 g, salt: 0,02 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..