Pineut Bread to serve with drinks | Vegetable Bread
Bread and butter… ehh, drinks!
Crackers with brie or egg salad will never feature at your parties again once you have served this vegetable bread. Guests will no longer settle for less. And it is so easy to make. Simply add 400 grams of vegetables of your choice to our Borrelbrood mix and you're done. Broccoli, cauliflower, carrot or anything else you have lying about.
How to make it?
Vegetables and bread are two peas in a pod.
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and cook al dente.
- Drain the vegetables and then grind them finely in the food processor. Using a spatula or spoon, mix it in with the bread mix until it forms a cohesive dough. Do not knead!
- Place the dough in the desired shape on the baking tray. Bake it in 40 to 45 minutes at 220 degrees.
- WHEAT flour, dried onion, salt, raising agents: E450i and E500ii, garlic powder, black pepper, enzymes (WHEAT)
- add yourself:
- vegetables of your choice (for example: broccoli, cauliflower or carrot)
- netto weight:
- 348 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1398,8 kJ / 331,9 kcal, fat: 1,1 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 70 g, of which sugars: 1,9 g, protein: 10,1 g, dietary fibre: 3,3 g, salt: 1,6 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..