Pineut Gin Spices | Jar | Let it Snow
Our delicious base for your own 'home-made' artisanal gin. The basis for a festive gin and tonic. Let our carefully composed mix of juniper berries and herbs infuse for one week in a generous layer of vodka. After this week you filter the mix and your homemade gin is ready for consumption! Be careful, it's dangerously tasty. Enjoy in moderation.
How to make it?
The recipe for your artisan gin.
- Take a bottle of vodka and add the mix.
- Place the bottle in a nice spot for 1 week and shake (not stir!) it gently every now and then.
- Filter through a fine sieve and you're done! Cheers!
- juniper berries, coriander seeds, orange peel and cardamom
- add yourself:
- netto weight:
- 30,3 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1729,45 kJ / 412,60 kcal, fat: 14,56 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,77 g, carbohydrates: 43,98 g, of which sugars: 6,55 g, protein: 15,95 g, dietary fibre: 20,94 g, salt: 0 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..