Pineut Ginger Beer | Hibiscus
Wow! What. A. Taste explosion!
Spicy, sweet, sour and fresh at the same time. And then we haven’t even mentioned the colour: vibrant red due to the hibiscus. At Pineut we all love hibiscus flowers. Someone here once said: “a deliciously fresh sour taste and a great match with other flavours.” Our imagination runs a little wild every time we use it and we are delighted with the result! You have to try it and see for yourself!
How to make it?
Gembier by Pineut. One bottle with a well-balanced mix of ingredients. The go to-recipe for four to six glasses of do-it-yourself ginger soda in 3 fun steps.
- Add the mix to 1,5 litres of water. Boil until it is reduced to half. Filter the gembier-base through a sieve or cheesecloth.
- Put it back on the heat and dissolve 150 grams cane sugar or agave syrup in it. Let the gembier-base cool and pour everything back into the bottle.
- Serve. Mix one part gembier with one part sparkling water.
Prefer it a bit less spicy? Add some extra sparkling water!
- dried ginger and hibiscus flowers
- Add yourself:
- sparkling water and cane sugar or agave syrup
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1450,68 kJ / 344,17 kcal, fat: 2,45 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,52 g, carbohydrates: 70,54 g, of which sugars: 34,88 g, protein: 5,25 g, dietary fibre: 8,23 g, salt: 0,02 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..