Pineut Ginger Beer | Pineapple Turmeric
A spicy drink, with the fresh bite of pineapple and a good dose of turmeric. You won’t know what hit you! Turmeric is one of the favorite herbs of our flavour queen Marlies and could not be absent in our new product line. Not only because it has numerous health benefits, but also because it is simply delicious. Especially in combination with black pepper and tropical pineapple.
How to make it?
Gembier by Pineut. One bottle with a well-balanced mix of ingredients. The go to-recipe for four to six glasses of do-it-yourself ginger soda in 3 fun steps.
- Add the mix to 1,5 litres of water. Boil until it is reduced to half. Filter the gembier-base through a sieve or cheesecloth.
- Put it back on the heat and dissolve 150 grams cane sugar or agave syrup in it. Let the gembier-base cool and pour everything back into the bottle.
- Serve. Mix one part gembier with one part sparkling water. Prefer it a bit less spicy? Add some extra sparkling water.
In the mood for something slightly alcoholic? This Gembier is perfect with a little splash of rum!
- ginger, pineapple, turmeric and black pepper
- add yourself:
- sparkling water and cane sugar or agave syrup
- netto weight:
- 58 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1373,29 kJ / 327,35 kcal, fat: 3,4 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,99 g, carbohydrates: 58,23 g, of which sugars: 14,02 g, protein: 8,13 g, dietary fibre: 14,8 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..