Pineut Lentil Soup | Vol Liefs
With our spicy lentil soup you not only have a very tasty gift, but also something very healthy. With no less than 75% lentils, this soup is the bomb. Every bite is packed with fibre, protein, iron and vitamins. And thanks to the balanced herbs and spices, this soup is a true taste explosion.
How to make it?
- Empty the bottle into a pan with 1.5 litres of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low once the soup is boiling. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until the lentils are al dente.
- If necessary, use the stick blender to puree the soup and add salt to taste. Enjoy!
- lentils (80%), dried tomatoes (12%), dried onion (5%), garlic, carrot, thyme and lovage leaf
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water and salt to taste
- Short instruction:
- Empty the bottle into a pan with cold water, bring to a boil over medium heat, let it simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly and add salt to taste.
- Netto weight:
- 313 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1314,8 kJ / 312,6 kcal, fat: 1,36 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,28 g, carbohydrates: 47,38 g, of which sugars: 8,7 g, protein: 19,22 g, dietary fibre: 16,76 g, salt: 0,05 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..