Pineut Letterbox Gift | Party Bread | Wine Bread
Wine and bread in one!
If this doesn’t take the party to the next level, we don't know what will. And the best thing; it’s on the table in a wink, or drink!. All you have to do is add some red wine to our mix and after a maximum of an hour you will serve your guests the ideal bread to go with a cheese platter. Cheers… ehhh enjoy your food!
How to make it?
- This mix, a dash of red et voilà; homemade wine-bread. Empty the bag into a bowl and add the red wine.
- Mix with a spatula or spoon until all the liquid has been absorbed. Don't knead! Then place the mix in the desired shape on the baking tray.
- Bake in 40 to 45 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius (baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven).
Serve the bread with some cheese and the same wine!
- WHEAT flour, grape sugar, raising agents: E450i and E500ii, baker's salt, rosemary and black pepper
- Add yourself:
- red wine
- Netto weight:
- 348 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1390,7 kJ / 330 kcal, fat: 1,3 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 69,7 g, of which sugars: 2,9 g, protein: 9,8 g, dietary fibre: 3 g, salt: 1,5 g
- Serving tip:
- serve the bread with some cheese and the same wine!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..