Pineut Mango Chili Cocktail / Mocktail | Jar | Some like it Hot
Some like it hot
The ever sultry Marilyn Monroe said it 60 years ago: Some like it hot! And who are we to contradict this gorgeous lady. This is how our flavourmaster Judith came up with the idea for this syrup with a bite. A combination of mango, cane sugar and… chili pepper. The basis for a spicy summery cocktail or mocktail. Whatever you choose, summer will be one big party!
How to make it?
- Put the contents of the jar in a pan and add the water.
- Place over low heat and stir for 10 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Filter the syrup. Set some mango aside for garnish if you like.
- Serve. Mix one part mango-chili syrup with one part tonic. Optional: one part gin or genever.
- dried mango, cane sugar and dried chili
- Add yourself:
- water and tonic
- Short instruction:
- Put the contents of the jar in a pan and add the water, place over low heat and stir for 10 minutes. Filter the syrup and mix one part mango-chili syrup with one part tonic.
- Netto weight:
- 84 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1557 kJ / 372 kcal, fat: 1,6 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,4 g, carbohydrates: 84,5 g, of which sugars: 83,6 g, protein: 2,1 g, salt: 0,03 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..