Pineut Pea Soup | Dikke Knuffel
A warm and tasty hug
Make peas. not war. We want nothing more than to make this (pea-brained) world a little bit more fun with our Big Hug pea soup. And that can be achieved within 90 minutes. That's how quickly you can have a plate of steaming soup on the table. By the way, also a big hug on behalf of all animals, because this friendly soup is 100% vegan. We won’t tell porkies, you could add something more to the soup, but it’s not really needed.
How to make it?
- Empty the bottle into a pan with 1.5 litres of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low once the soup is boiling. Let it simmer for about 60 to 90 minutes, stirring regularly, until the peas fall apart.
- Add salt to taste. Enjoy!
- split peas (79%), rice, leek, celeriac, carrot, celery, garlic, thyme and lovage leaf
- add yourself:
- (tap) water and salt to taste
- netto weight:
- 333 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1502,71 kJ / 355,12 kcal, fat: 1,9 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,7 g, carbohydrates: 63,68 g, of which sugars: 8,96 g, protein: 19,47 g, dietary fibre: 6,25 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..