Pineut Sangria Red | Jar | Good Vibes
Such. A. Summer sensation!
Open the carafe and your house will fill with the clicking of castanets. Good vibes all over the place. And then we haven't even mentioned the taste of our red sangria. A balanced combination of strawberry, dried apple, blueberry and orange slices. Add red wine, sparkling water and some ice cubes and you’re all set for a great night. With this delicious summer drink you’ll bring a slice of España to your casa!
How to make it?
- Fill the jar with the wine. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the fruit to work its magic.
- Then add the water and ice and... serve!
A splash of triple sec liqueur or brandy gives the sangria an extra kick!
- freeze dried strawberries, dried apple, freeze dried blue berries and dried orange
- add yourself:
- red wine, sparkling water and ice cubes
- netto weight:
- 24 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1431 kJ / 340 kcal, fat: 2,6 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,25 g, carbohydrates: 67,5 g, of which sugars: 58,9 g, protein: 4,95 g, salt: 0,03 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..