Pineut Speculaas (type of spiced shortcrust biscuit)
Get your chunk on!
When we came up with this recipe, we got a lump (or chunk!) in our throats. Because all those wonderful winter days of our childhood. ice skating, throwing snowballs, getting out of school, came rushing back to us. And then be pampered at home with a cup of steaming tea, warm dry socks and ... gingerbread chunks. This is your chance to giftwrap those wonderful memories. With the do-it-yourself gingerbread chunks from Pineut you will make it a winter to remember.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric oven: 200°C, fan oven: 175°C).
- Pour the contents of the sachet into a bowl and add 140 grams of butter and two tablespoons of water. Knead until smooth and put it in the fridge to set for half an hour.
- Roll or flatten the dough into a 1 cm thick slice. Press or cut shapes out of this and place them on baking paper on a baking tray. Place the baking tray in the middle of the oven for 25–30 minutes, let it cool for 10 minutes and then... enjoy!
Please note! The indicated baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven.
- WHEAT flour, sugar, raising agent: E450i, burnt sugar, herbs and spices (CORIANDER), raising agent: E500ii and baker's salt
- Add yourself:
- butter and water
- Netto weight:
- 350 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1505,32 kJ /357,30 kcal, fat: 0,64 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,07 g, carbohydrates: 83,4 g, of which sugars: 36,2 g, protein: 6,8 g, dietary fibre: 1,07 g, salt: 0,24 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..