Pineut Table Water | Carafe | Apple,Star anise and Cinnamon
A festive thirst lesson
A mix of apples and spices that will warm you right up. Wonderfully fresh, thirst-quenching and a party on the table. Cheers!
Sugar-free, alcohol-free and still festive!
A fun barbecue, a dinner party or drinks with friends? But not in the mood for alcohol or sweet soft drinks? Pineut’s table water tot he rescue! Healthy and fun!
Fruit water carafe to reuse
Our refreshing table waters come in a beautiful carafe with a glass lid and clamps. With this you not only give a tasty, but also a lasting gift. An inspiration to make many more table waters.
How to make it?
- Top off the colourful mix with (tap) water, let steep for at least thirty minutes and serve!
- Feel free to refill the carafe with water a few times during the day. The fruit and leaves give off a lot of taste so make the most of it.
- freeze dried apple, dried apple, cinnamon, star anise and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water
- Short instruction:
- Top off the colourful mix with (tap) water, let steep for at least thirty minutes and serve! Feel free to refill the carafe with water a few times during the day.
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1598,56 kJ / 373,28 kcal, fat: 4,2 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,7 g, carbohydrates: 74,42 g, of which sugars: 55,76 g, protein: 3,19 g, salt: 0,01 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..