Pineut Table Water | Carafe | Citrus and Mint
The one and only table water from Rotterdam
A refreshing combination of lemon and orange slices, blueberries, and mint from Rotterdam! Delicious to drink and picture perfect to look at.
We have developed this refreshing table water in collaboration with Rotterdamse Munt. An urban garden that we love. What a place! An edible oasis in the middle of the city. Rotterdamse Munt is a social enterprise that connects people in the south of Rotterdam by working together in the garden. By growing more than 50 (!!) varieties of mint, numerous special herbs and dazzling edible flowers.
If you’re ever in the area be sure to visit Rotterdamse Munt. To pick your own herbs and flowers or to drink a lovely cup of tea in the tea garden.
How to make it?
- Fill the bottle with water.
- Let steep for at least 30 minutes and serve.
- Feel free to top up with water a few times during the day. The fruit and leafs give off a lot of flavour.
- orange slice, lemon slice, blueberry and mint
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water
- Short instruction:
- Fill the bottle with water, let steep for at least 30 minutes and serve.
- Netto weight:
- 14 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1240 kJ / 295 kcal, fat: 7,1 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,1 g, carbohydrates: 41 g, of which sugars: 23, protein: 3,2 g, salt: 0,24 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..