Pineut Table Water | Jar | Rose, Hibiscus and Mountain-tea
A bed of roses
We know. We know. We say 'a fruity party' about all our table waters. But that is not actually true for this refreshing new variant. All ingredients are flowers! We just couldn't resist. The combination of mountain tea, rosebuds and hibiscus flowers is too good to pass up. The fresh acidity of the hibiscus, the sweetness of the rose and the delicious mouthfeel of the mountain tea make this table water a Greek treat. Mountain tea is also known as Greek tea and is an indispensable part of everyday life there.
To your health!
Lemon Poppy Tea
Pineut wouldn't be Pineut if we didn't find a great supplier for our mountain tea: Lemon Poppy Tea. A taste specialist with an eye for quality and for the producers. By the way, we have a confession to make: Lemon Poppy's absolutely first-class mountain tea comes in fact… from Albania. Ssssstttt, don't tell the Greeks.
How to make it?
- Fill a bottle with water.
- Let steep for at least 30 minutes and serve immediately.
- Feel free to top up with water a few times during the day. The flowers and mountain tea give off a lot of flavour.
Consume within 24 hours.
- hibiscus, rose and mountain tea
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water
- Short instruction:
- Top off the colourful mix with (tap) water, let steep for at least thirty minutes and serve! Feel free to refill the carafe with water a few times during the day.
- Netto weight:
- 17 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 704 kJ / 169 kcal, fat: 0,6 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,2 g, carbohydrates: 21 g, of which sugars: 2,7 g, protein: 4,7 g, salt: 0,01 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..