Pineut Vegetable Soup | Groe(n)tjes
Veggies a day, keep the doctor away
...which makes this delicious vegetable soup a gift straight from the heart. Very healthy and just as tasty. And then we haven't even mentioned the sultry Italian twist to this otherwise traditional Dutch recipe. The macaroni that mixes so wonderfully with the different vegetables brings you closer to bella Italia bite by bite.
How to make it?
- Empty the bottle into a pan with 1.5 litres of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low once the soup is boiling. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly, until the pasta and vegetables are al dente.
- Add salt to taste. Enjoy!
- mix of dried vegetables (48%): (peas, carrot, leek, bell pepper, onion), Pumpkin Zucca (organic SPELT, pumpkin puree, dried carrot, WHEAT protein, konjac fibre), garlic, thyme and lovage leaf
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water and salt to taste
- Short instruction:
- Empty the bottle into a pan with cold water, bring to a boil over medium heat, let it simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly, add salt to taste.
- Netto weight:
- 157 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1432,77 kJ / 339,50 kcal, fat: 2,14 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,49 g, carbohydrates: 57,28 g, of which sugars: 18,56 g, protein: 15,40 g, dietary fibre: 14,64 g, salt: 0,15 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..