Pineut Winter Cocktail | Jar | Hello Winter
It's beginning to look a lot like cocktail
Winter isn't that bad really. Delicious heady flavours and drinks predominate. As well as a lot of fun. Surprise your guests with this festive drink. A wintery cocktail based on orange and herbs that you can make yourself in no time. One jar makes four excellent cocktails. So, maybe prepare two jars?
How to make it?
This recipe makes 4 wintery cocktails.
- Stir the mix in with the alcohol and orange juice. Let steep for 2 to 4 hours.
- Filter it through a fine sieve.
- Serve. Fill 4 glasses with ice and divide the cocktail mix. Then add the tonic.
- cinnamon stick, coriander seeds, star anise, mace, cloves and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- gin or genever, juice of 1 orange and tonic
- Short instruction:
- Stir the mix in with the alcohol and orange juice, let steep, filter it through a fine sieve, fill 4 glasses with ice and divide the cocktail mix, then add the tonic.
- Netto weight:
- 58 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1971,80 kJ / 470,15 kcal, fat: 13,3 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,8 g, carbohydrates: 60 g, of which sugars: 0 g, protein: 10,04 g, salt: 0,05 g
- Serving tip:
- Garnish the cocktails with the spices of the mix for an even more festive effect!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..