Pineut Cherry Liqueur/Liquor | Pocket Bottle | Cherry on Top
Cherry on Top
The ultimate birthdaygift. That's what we had in mind by creating our cherry liqueur. Cherry on Top is best describable as 'old-fashioned' cherry liquor with a modern twist. Festive, full of taste en a delicious surprise on every table. This newest neut by Pineut exists beside of cherries off raspberries and elderflower. These ingredients make it a cherry liquor that forms a perfect base for fruity cocktails.
How to make it?
- Add gin or vodka and mint to the pocket bottle.
- Put the bottle on a nice spot and give it a daily affectionate shake.
- After 6 weeks you can filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter.
- cane sugar, freeze-dried cherries, freeze-dried raspberries and elderflower
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka
- Short instruction:
- Add gin or vodka and mint to the pocket bottle, give it a daily shake, after 6 weeks you can filter the liqueur through a fine sieve
- Netto weight:
- 83 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1612,93 kJ / 384,72 kcal, fat: 0,51 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,09 g, carbohydrates: 91,14 g, of which sugars: 82,97 g, protein: 1,22 g, salt: 0,01 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..