Pineut Glühwein | Carafe | Red
The winter classic par excellence. At a Christmas market in the heart of the city or on the slopes: mulled wine is a wonderful heartwarmer.
How to make it?
- Fill the carafe with the wine and sugar, or the apple juice. Set aside for 12 hours.
- Filter through a fine sieve and heat the drink in a pan without boiling.
- Serve and warm yourself up.
Also delicious; our red mulled wine is tuned in such a way that you can also turn it into a steaming alcohol-free beverage. How? By replacing the red wine with apple juice. Red hot delicious!
- freeze dried cranberries, cinnamon, dried orange, star anise, cloves, pink pepper and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- red wine (or apple juice) and sugar
- Netto weight:
- 20 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1694,1 kJ / 403,1 kcal, fat: 4,5 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,43 g, carbohydrates: 70,69 g, of which sugars: 15,21 g, protein: 5,51 g, salt: 0,09 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..