Pineut Soup & Socks letterbox package
Warm socks from GOODS! and a mix for 1 liter of pumpkin-lentil soup from Pineut.
Both Pineut and GOODS! are committed daily to making society a bit more enjoyable, better, and livable for everyone. With this package, we join forces.
For each package sold, a pair of socks and a bowl of soup will be donated to the Salvation Army.
- Red lentils (67%), dried pumpkin (16%), dried tomato, dried onion, dried lemon, and garam masala (coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon (1%), black pepper, galangal, cloves, black mustard)
- Add yourself:
- 800 ml water
- Short instruction:
- Empty the bag into a pan with 800 ml of water. Bring to a boil and let it simmer gently for 30 minutes. Remove the lemon slice and blend the soup. The soup is currently unsalted. Season with pepper and salt. Start with 1 teaspoon of salt and add more to t
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- Energy: 1443 kJ / 344 kcal, Fat: 2.5 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0.4 g, Carbohydrates: 55 g, of which sugars: 13 g, Protein: 22 g, Salt: 0.03 g
- Serving tip:
- Serve with a dash of coconut milk.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..