Pineut Tomato soup | Van Harte
Loving it from my head to-ma-toes
If you look closely, many tomatoes kind of resemble a heart. A beautiful red, shiny heart. It is then no coincidence that everything in our Van Harte soup revolves around this special… fruit. The berry of the tomato plant is the beating heart of this recipe. A selection of herbs and delicious spices make this soup very special.
How to make it?
- Empty the bottle into a pan with 1.5 litres of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and once the soup boils, reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until the rice is al dente.
- Puree the soup with a stick blender and add salt to taste. Enjoy!
- dried tomatoes (27%), rice, dried bell pepper (12%), carrot, leek, bell pepper, onion, peas, garlic, thyme and lovage leaf
- Add yourself:
- (tap) water and salt to taste
- Netto weight:
- 181 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1320,6 kJ / 314,4 kcal, fat: 2,02 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,43 g, carbohydrates: 54,8 g, of which sugars: 21,8 g, protein: 10,8 g, dietary fibre: 13,1 g, salt: 0,14 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..