Pineut Coffee Liqueur/Liquor | Bottle | Tough Guy
So you're a Tough Guy, huh?
Fair trade coffee beans, vanilla, cardamom and dark caster sugar. A very strong combination. Top this liqueur with a dash of whipped cream and serve with a (strong) cup of joe.
Good to know. In this liqueur you will find de most fair coffee beans that are out there. What makes this beans so special? Because Moyee Coffee burns their beans in the land of heritage, the money of the lands and people that produced it goes up to 300%! These fair and fresh burned beans give taste to this strong liqueur.
How to make it?
Coffee liqueur wakes up the fun in life!
- Top the bottle up with gin. Mix the contents and place the bottle in a nice spot.
- Every now and then shake lovingly.
- After six weeks filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter. Coffee, anyone?
Pamper yourself by adding some whipped cream. An excellent combination with our flavourful Tough Guy beans.
- brown sugar, coffee beans, vanilla and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka
- Short instruction:
- Top the bottle up with gin, shake it every now and then, after six weeks your liqueur is ready, filter the liqueur through a fine sieve
- Netto weight:
- 244 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1543,8 kJ / 362 kcal, fat: 0,03 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,01 g, carbohydrates: 90,43 g, of which sugars: 90,42 g, protein: 0,03 g, salt: 0,05 g
- Serving tip:
- Pamper yourself by adding some whipped cream. An excellent combination with our flavourful Tough Guy beans!
- Posted by: Erika on 9 January 2022Het is een ware smaakexplosie, koffie smaak goed aanwezig.
Is zeker een aanrader