Pineut DIY kit | Party Bread | Focaccia
Party at home the Italian way!
With this mix you’ll make a delicious bread perfect for sharing.
Focaccia is the absolute favourite of more than 60 million Italians for a reason. But… do you want to blow away your visitors completely? Do the Italian job and pimp your focaccia with rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes and some olives. Mamma mia, what a sensazione!
How to make it?
Mamma mia, get to work for the tastiest focaccia.
- Add 240 ml of water to the mix. Knead the whole by hand or in a food processor for at least 10 minutes to a smooth ball that’s no longer sticky. Grease the outside of the dough ball with 10 ml olive oil. Form the dough into a nice ball and place it in a bowl with a tea towel over it. Let it rise for 40 minutes at room temperature.
- Put baking paper on the baking tray. Place the dough on the baking tray and shape it, about 2 cm thick. Brush the dough with the remaining olive oil and poke a few holes in it with the tips of your fingers.
- Let rise again, this time at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees Celsius.
- Place the baking tray in the center of the oven and bake for 20–30 minutes (baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven).
Delicious with a topping of, for example, sea salt flakes, olives, tomatoes or cheese. Add the topping, then bake the bread!
- WHEAT flour, baker's salt, yeast powder, emulsifier: E491, dried bell pepper, tomato, capers, olives, rosemary
- Add yourself:
- water and olive oil
- Netto weight:
- 353 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1431 kJ / 342 kcal, fat: 1,4 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 71 g, of which sugars: 1 g, protein: 9,7 g, dietary fibre: 3 g, salt: 0,7 g
- Serving tip:
- Delicious with a topping of, for example, sea salt flakes, olives, tomatoes or cheese. Add the topping, then bake the bread!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..