Pineut Cookies | Oatmeal, Cranberry & Cashew
A hug? Berry much!
Sometimes a hug is all that someone needs to make them feel better. We love to give hugs to people who really need it and with these cookies those special moments can last a little longer. Every bite of these cookies provides a warming and stress-reducing sensation. Lovely to give to someone who needs a big hug.
Minerals and vitamins are combined in these special chewy cookies. Cranberries give your immune system a boost and both cranberries and cashews contain minerals that function as building material for cells and tissues. A healthy must-have in your snack stack. Go nuts and try this variant!
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric to 195°C, convection to 175°C).
- Mix the egg and melted butter until smooth. Add the contents of the jar and stir well.
- Knead the mixture into approximately 10 balls and flatten them slightly in your hand.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake the cookies in the oven and take them out after 20 minutes for a chewy texture. Let them cool for at least 30 minutes and then they are ready! Please note that the indicated baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven.
- OATS (34%), self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, E450i, E500ii), cane sugar, dried cranberries (in concentrated apple juice, sunflower oil) (12%) and CASHEWS (9%)
- Add yourself:
- melted butter and egg
- Netto weight:
- 323 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1590,66 kJ / 378,60 kcal, fat: 7,48 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,30 g, carbohydrates: 68,11 g, of which sugars: 25,11 g, protein: 9,29 g, dietary fibre: 3,96 g, salt: 0,13 g
- Posted by: Marianne on 19 January 2023Wat een verrassing , met een beetje boter en 1 ei en deze pot ingredienten heb ik 10 overheerlijke koekjes gebakken. Wat orgineel en ze zijn echt heerlijk !!