Pineut Cookies | Oatmeal apple & cinnamon
We go together like apples and cinnamon
Do you want to thank someone and do it in an unforgettable way? Whether it's for that friend who comforted you or for your helpful neighbour... these apple cinnamon cookies scream 'Thank you so much!'. The delicious flavour combination of these cookies makes it an unforgettable gift that is perfect to give to those we want to thank. Of course it’s also a good way to blow away your guests.
You may be familiar with the Dutch saying 'That's apple cookies', which means 'That's nonsense'. At Pineut, we can refute that proverb by adding a little cinnamon to the mix. That certainly DOES make sense. They just became the biggest temptation to your guests! Apple and cinnamon...a match made in heaven. If you are a fan of apple cinnamon cake, these cookies will certainly appeal to you.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric to 195°C, convection to 175°C).
- Mix the egg and melted butter until smooth. Add the contents of the jar and stir well.
- Knead the mixture into approximately 10 balls and flatten them slightly in your hand.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake the cookies in the oven and take them out after 20 minutes for a chewy texture. Let them cool for at least 30 minutes and then they are ready! Please note that the indicated baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven.
- OATS, self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, E450i, E500ii), cane sugar, dried apple (11%) and cinnamon (0.7%)
- Add yourself:
- melted butter and egg
- Netto weight:
- 275 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1624,08 kJ / 385,69 kcal, fat: 6,98 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2,85 g, carbohydrates: 71,52 g, of which sugars: 24,61 g, protein: 8,83 g, dietary fibre: 4,27 g, salt: 0,13 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..