Pineut Ginger Beer | Citrus
A drink with a punch
The robust combination of ginger, orange peel and clove makes this a drink with a punch.
Ginger is quite an interesting spice. It is refreshing and spicy at the same time! If you put it in a drink, you get the sensation of alcohol without it being there. Add to that the health benefits of this so-called rhizome (main stem) and you understand that with Pineut’s Gembier you bring something extraordinary to the table! Cheers!
With this delicious extract you can easily make 4 to 8 Gembiers. Simply by adding some sparkling water. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Forget ginger beer, Gembier is here!
How to make it?
Gembier by Pineut. One bottle with a well-balanced mix of ingredients. The go to-recipe for four to six glasses of do-it-yourself ginger soda in 3 fun steps.
- Add the mix to 1,5 litres of water. Boil until it is reduced to half. Filter the gembier-base through a sieve or cheesecloth.
- Put it back on the heat and dissolve 150 grams cane sugar or agave syrup in it. Let the gembier-base cool, add 2 tbs lemon juice and pour everything back into the bottle.
- Serve. Mix one part gembier with one part sparkling water. Some left over? You can keep the gembier-base in the fridge up to a week. Shake before use.
Prefer it a bit less spicy? Add some extra sparkling water!
- ginger, orange peel and cloves
- add yourself:
- lemon juice, sparkling water and cane sugar or agave syrup
- netto weight:
- 88 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1429,62 kJ / 341,22 kcal, fat: 4,83 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2,56 g, carbohydrates: 57,89 g, of which sugars: 5,19 g, protein: 8,34 g, dietary fibre: 15,1 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..