Pineut Pita Bread
Pita Party Bread
Gimme a P. Gimme an I. Gimme a T. Gimme an A. PITA! A world-famous and beloved friend of all. With a thickness of up to one centimeter, pita is THE perfect sandwich for many occasions. It's tearable, dipable, spreadable, fillable, shareable, and most importantly... enjoyable. With drinks or as a tasty side dish for an elaborate lunch.
How to make it:
- Mix all the ingredients and knead for 3-4 minutes until you get a smooth mixture.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls and roll them out into discs of approximately 0.5cm thick.
- Heat a dash of oil in the pan and fry both sides for 5 minutes until golden brown.
- WHEAT flour, baker's salt, yeast powder, emulsifier: E491 and rosemary
- Add yourself:
- olive oil
- Netto weight:
- 315 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1549 kJ / 369 kcal, fat: 2g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 73 g, of which sugars: 2,4 g, protein: 11 g, dietary fibre: 2,8 g, salt: 0,74 g
- Serving tip:
- Dip in different spreads such as hummus, tzatziki or muhammara.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..