Pineut Cheese onion bread
Cheese and onion. A worldwide taste sensation. Wherever you go, you will come across this much-loved combination.
(Ch)easy to make and simply a winner at every party. Dip it, smear it, or eat au naturel. Delicious to the last bite. And for the real cheese fanatics, it is very easy to make it a cheeseS and onion bread. For example, by adding a mix of blue cheese, Parmesan, and mozzarella. Fingerlicking good! Literally and figuratively. Cheese fondue, eat your heart out!
- WHEAT flour, baker's salt, yeast powder, emulsifier: E491 and rosemary
- Add yourself:
- olive oil
- Short instruction:
- Put the mix in a bowl and mix with the salt and half of the cheese. Add 180ml lukewarm water and 30ml olive oil and knead for 10 minutes by hand or in a food processor with dough hooks. Cover the baking tray with baking paper and place the dough in the de
- Netto weight:
- 315 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1433 kJ / 338 kcal, fat: 1,33g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,19 g, carbohydrates: 69 g, of which sugars: 3,68 g, protein: 11 g, dietary fibre: 3,51 g, salt: 0,47 g
- Serving tip:
- It is very easy to make a cheese and onion bread out of it. For example, by adding a mix of blue cheese, Parmesan and mozzarella. To lick your fingers. Literally and figuratively!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..