Pineut Party Bread | Focaccia Bread
What The Focaccia!
This bread is delicious! No wonder it is the absolute favourite of more than 60 million Italians. Do you want to blow away your guests completely? Do the Italian job and pimp your focaccia with rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes and some olives. Mamma mia, what a sensazione!
How to make it?
Mamma mia, start baking the tastiest focaccia.
- Add 240 ml of water to the mix.
- Knead the whole thing by hand or in a food processor for at least 10 minutes into a smooth dough ball that is no longer sticky.
- Grease the outside of the dough ball with 10 ml of olive oil.
- Form the dough into a ball and put it in a bowl with a tea towel over it. Let the dough rise at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper. Place the dough on the baking tray and shape it, about 2 cm thick. Brush the dough with the remaining olive oil and poke quite a few holes in the dough with the tips of your fingers.
- Let rise again, this time for 45 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees. Place the baking tray in the center of the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. (baking times are guidelines and may vary by type of oven).
Delicious with a topping of, for example, coarse sea salt, olives, tomatoes or cheese. Add the topping before baking the bread!
- WHEAT flour, baker's salt, yeast powder, emulsifier: E491 and rosemary
- Add yourself:
- olive oil
- Netto weight:
- 348 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1413 kJ / 333 kcal, fat: 1,4 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,3 g, carbohydrates: 74 g, of which sugars: 1,3 g, protein: 10 g, dietary fibre: 3,1 g, salt: 1,5 g
- Serving tip:
- Delicious with a topping of, for example, coarse sea salt, olives, tomatoes or cheese. Add the topping before baking the bread!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..