Pineut Tea Punch | Jar | Special Tea Time
Special Tea Time
A festive punch! Alcohol-free and deliciously flavoured due to the high-quality Earl Grey, fruity blackberries and rosemary.
A cup of positivitea
For our variations on tea, we partnered up with Frank about Tea. They supply high-quality tea, which also includes your good deed for the day. Frank about Tea supplies us with the very best herbs, directly from the plantation. Direct trade, without the intervention of many intermediaries. In this way, we not only have control over quality, but we make the tea sector more transparent, simpler and get closer to a fair income for the farmer. And that is exactly our cup of tea.
How to make it?
To prepare 1 litre:
- Add the contents to a carafe of cold water. Let it steep for at least 6 hours.
- Serve in festive cocktail glasses and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Add a splash of fruity liqueur or bourbon to get a little tipsy!
- black tea, freeze-dried blackberries, rosemary, cornflower and natural bergamot aroma
- Add yourself:
- cold water
- Short instruction:
- Add the contents to a carafe of cold water, let it steep for at least 6 hours, serve in festive cocktail glasses
- Netto weight:
- 12 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1595,2 kJ / 381,1 kcal, fat: 14,3 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,6 g, carbohydrates: 37,9 g, of which sugars: 7,5 g, protein: 18,6 g, salt: 0 g
- Serving tip:
- Add a splash of fruity liqueur or bourbon to get a little tipsy!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..