Pineut Vegetable soup | Christmas Left-overs
Save more, waste less & eat healthier
The average Dutch person throws away 50 kilos of food per year, of which about 10 kilos of vegetables. Such a waste! If we all make #chuckoutveggies-soup once every two weeks, together we will save almost 130 million kilos of vegetables per year from wastage. Worth it, right? Perfect for weekdays when you don't feel like cooking!
How to make it?
- Heat oil and cut 500 grams of (ready to be chucked out) vegetables into cubes.
- Put vegetables + the SoupStarter bag + a good pinch of salt + a little water in the pan, stir, stew for 10 minutes on medium-high heat with the lid on the pan. Meanwhile, boil 750 ml of water.
- Pour the hot water over the vegetables until they are submerged and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down and cook the vegetables gently (+/- 5 minutes).
- Season with salt & pepper, puree and serve!
- onion, garlic, carrot, thyme and lovage leaf
- Add yourself:
- vegetables, water, salt and pepper
- Netto weight:
- 20 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1456 kJ /347 kcal, fat: 2,6 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,7 g, carbohydrates: 59,7 g, of which sugars: 30 g, protein: 13,6 g, dietary fibre: 14,9 g, salt: 0,3 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..