Pineut Vinaigrette | Sage and Lemon
Vinaigrette with a bite
It will taste even better with sage. That's what we thought at Pineut when we were working on our vinaigrettes. Because the earthy bittersweet taste with hints of eucalyptus, lemon and mint, would combine perfectly with turmeric and garlic. And you know what? We were absolutely right! Drizzle this vinaigrette over grilled vegetables or a (pasta) salad and you’ll hear the sound of the Mediterranean.
Sounds delicious, but what is Vinaigrette?
As Italian as our ingredients are, vinaigrette is French. Oui, oui, it's a classic French dressing for la salade. A mixture of oil and vinegar in the ratio 3 to 1. Normally flavoured with salt, pepper or garden herbs. But as you’ve come to expect from us, we do things slightly differently at Pineut. The mix of (Italian) herbs, spices and vegetables make our vinaigrettes extra-ordinary.
How to make it?
- Using a measuring cup, measure the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add this and a teaspoon of honey to the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well and let it infuse for at least 1 week.
- After 1 week the vinaigrette is ready, you don’t have to filter it.
- MUSTARD seed, dried sage (15%), dried lemon peel (11%), dried garlic, black pepper and turmeric granulate
- Add yourself:
- extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar and a teaspoon of honey
- Short instruction:
- Add the olive oil, white wine vinegar and honey to the bottle, shake the bottle well and let it infuse for at least 1 week.
- Netto weight:
- 9 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1372 kJ / 327 kcal, fat: 16 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,1 g, carbohydrates: 27 g, of which sugars: 0,8 g, protein: 14 g, salt: 0 g
- Serving tip:
- Shake well and drizzle over a green salad, pasta salad or roasted vegetables
There are no reviews written yet about this product..