Pineut Vinaigrette | Italian herbs & spices
A wonderful collision of flavours
Check out that twig of oregano! Isn't it perfect! And you haven't even tasted it yet. This vinaigrette based on Italian herbs is literally and figuratively divine. According to Greek mythology, Aphrodite - the goddess of love - brought oregano to earth with her own hands. That explains that Italian passion.
Sounds delicious, but what is Vinaigrette?
As Italian as our ingredients are, vinaigrette is French. Oui, oui, it's a classic French dressing for la salade. A mixture of oil and vinegar in the ratio 3 to 1. Normally flavoured with salt, pepper or garden herbs. But as you’ve come to expect from us, we do things slightly differently at Pineut. The mix of (Italian) herbs, spices and vegetables make our vinaigrettes extra-ordinary.
How to make it?
- Using a measuring cup, measure the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Add this and a teaspoon of honey to the bottle.
- Shake the bottle well and let it infuse for at least 1 week.
- After 1 week the vinaigrette is ready, you don’t have to filter it.
- dried oregano, dried lemon thyme, dried garlic, dried onion, dried bell pepper and black pepper
- Add yourself:
- extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon of honey
- Short instruction:
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey to the bottle, shake the bottle well and let it infuse for at least 1 week.
- Netto weight:
- 5 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1328 kJ/317 kcal, fat: 3,5 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,9 g, carbohydrates: 51 g, of which sugars: 12 g, protein: 10 g, salt: 0,04 g
- Serving tip:
- Shake well and sprinkle over a salad, roasted vegetables or a piece of fried fish
There are no reviews written yet about this product..