Pineut Apple Cinnamon Cake
Our range wouldn’t be complete without this nostalgic favourite. Apple-cinnamon cake is always delicious with coffee and tea. Whether you have visitors or not, this cake will be gone in no time. The freshness of the apple combined with a hint of cinnamon has made this cake a favourite for years now! Nobody can resist this cake and that makes it a great and easy gift to give to someone who deserves a nice slice.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 175℃ (electric) or to 160℃ (convection).
- Mix the eggs in with the butter. Add the contents of the bottle and a pinch of salt. Mix well and put into a greased or parchment-lined cake tin.
- Place the tin in the centre of the oven for 60 - 70 minutes. Check the cake a couple of times with a skewer. If batter still sticks to the skewer, leave it to bake a bit more. When the skewer comes out clean, the cake is ready. Please note that the stated baking times are guidelines and may differ per oven.
Have an apple left? Cut into thin slices and place on top of the cake as garnish. The perfect finishing touch!
Vegan variation tip
Prefer vegan? Easy PEAsy! Substitute the butter for an equal amount of margarine and the eggs for a chia seed paste (1 tablespoon of chia soaked in 3 tablespoons of water equals 1 egg).
- self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, E500, E503, E450), cane sugar, dried apple (7%) and cinnamon (0,8%)
- Add yourself:
- melted butter, eggs and a dash of salt (to taste)
- Netto weight:
- 330 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1576 kJ /375 kcal, fat: 0,7 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,08 g, carbohydrates: 83 g, of which sugars: 40 g, protein: 9,5 g, salt: 0,35 g
- Serving tip:
- Have an apple left? Cut into thin slices and place on top of the cake as garnish. The perfect finishing touch!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..