Pineut Browniemix Raspberry | DIY kit | Just for You
Especially for you
Cocoa and raspberry, a perfect combination! This special gift contains a tasty mix for the most delicious do-it-yourself brownie.
This gift fits perfectly trough the letterbox. Especially made for sending it to someone that deserves a party these days.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric at 170 °C, convection at 160 °C)
- Melt the butter in a pan, let it cool for 5 minutes and pour into a bowl.
- Add the eggs one at a time while beating until fluffy.
- Add the brownie mix and half of the raspberry topping and fold in lightly.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased baking tray and bake the brownies in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Top with the rest of the raspberries.
Keep an eye on the brownies! The indicated baking times are guidelines and may differ per oven.
Vegan variation tip
Prefer vegan? Substitute the butter and eggs for 200 g of boiled and mashed sweet potato and 1 tablespoon of plant-based milk.
- brownie mix (cane sugar, WHEAT flour, cocoa, baking powder, grape juice concentrate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate) and salt) and freeze-dried raspberry
- Add yourself:
- melted butter and eggs
- Short instruction:
- Pour the butter into a bowl, add the eggs while beating until fluffy. Add the brownie mix and half of the raspberry topping and fold in lightly. Bake the brownies and top with the rest of the raspberries.
- Netto weight:
- 350 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1512 kJ / 362 kcal, fat: 2,2 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,2 g, carbohydrates: 76 g, of which sugars: 60 g, protein: 6,5 g, salt: 0,5 g
- Posted by: Janine on 13 October 2022Leuk cadeau, maar op de verpakking staat in het Nederlands dat er 2 eieren in moeten, maar in de Franse tekst staat 4 stuks. Dus twijfel wat ik nu moet doen.....heb gegokt op 2 :-)