Pineut Glühwein | Carafe | White
White as Snow
This one has a twist. And what a twist! Germany is envious of it. White wine flavoured with almonds, raisins, cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
How to make it?
- Fill the carafe with the wine. Set aside for 12 hours.
- Filter through a fine sieve and heat the drink in a pan without boiling.
- Serve and warm yourself up.
- raisins, almonds, cinnamon, elderflower, lemon slice, ginger and cloves
- add yourself:
- white wine
- netto weight:
- 65 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1493,5 kJ / 356,6 kcal, fat: 11 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,97 g, carbohydrates: 50,5 g, of which sugars: 34,2 g, protein: 6,24 g, salt: 0,05 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..