Pineut Glühwein | Carafe | White
White as Snow
This one has a twist. And what a twist! Germany is envious of it. White wine flavoured with almonds, raisins, cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
How to make it?
- Fill the carafe with the wine. Set aside for 12 hours.
- Filter through a fine sieve and heat the drink in a pan without boiling.
- Serve and warm yourself up.
- currants (45%), ALMONDS (22%), elderflower (15%), cinnamon, lemon slice, ginger and cloves
- Add yourself:
- white wine
- Short instruction:
- Fill the carafe with the wine, set aside for 12 hours. Filter through a fine sieve and heat the drink in a pan without boiling.
- Netto weight:
- 65 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1614 kJ / 386 kcal, fat: 13 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 1,5 g, carbohydrates: 46 g, of which sugars: 38 g, protein: 10 g, salt: 0,05 g
- Posted by: Sabrina Van Kerrebroeck on 27 December 2022<div class="dmws-plus-review-wrapper">
<p style="margin-bottom: 1rem;" class="dmws-plus-review-text">Glühwein nog niet gemaakt, maar kruiden ruiken heerlijk.</p>