Pineut Happea Holidays | Pea Soup
How to make it?
- Empty the bottle into a pan with 1.5 litres of cold water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low once the soup is boiling. Let it simmer for about 60 to 90 minutes, stirring regularly, until the peas fall apart.
- Add salt to taste. Enjoy!
- split peas (79%), rice, leek, CELERIAC, carrot, CELERY, garlic, thyme and lovage leaf
- Add yourself:
- Cold (tap) water and salt
- Short instruction:
- Empty the bottle into a pan with water, bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 60 to 90 minutes, stirring regularly, until the peas fall apart. Add salt to taste and enjoy!
- Netto weight:
- 333 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1502,71 kJ / 355,12 kcal, fat: 1,9 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,7 g, carbohydrates: 63,68 g, of which sugars: 8,96 g, protein: 19,47 g, dietary fibre: 6,25 g, salt: 0,04 g
Create your own review
There are no reviews written yet about this product..