Pineut Lime liqueur | Pocket Bottle | Ready to be Kissed
Limoncello di Pineut
Did you know that Pineut's 'Ready to be Kissed' looks a lot like the internationally famous Limoncello? This Italian liqueur fits perfectly beside a diner on a summer day. Serve this drink ice-cold and imagine yourself sitting on a terrace in Florence. Ready to be Kissed was the first drink we put on the market and it is still one of the most beloved drinks we have. At Pineut and by our customers who rather make their own Limoncello.
A refreshing lime liqueur
What do lime, eucalyptus, thyme and peppermint have in common? Ultimate freshness! Around the 17th century, when toothpaste didn't exist, they already knew that. Beside the fact that we nowadays have plenty of refreshing products, this drink still remains the perfect excuse to drink a relaxing liqueur before going on a date. Succes guaranteed!
Our Ready to be Kissed mint is supplied by herb garden Kräuterhof Tannenhof in - that’s right - Germany. This organic farm uses horses instead of machines. Not because they are overtly nostalgic, they just believe that it is the best way to work the land, keep the soil fertile and grow the most beautiful herbs. They've convinced us. Now we’d like to invite you to try for yourself!
How to make it?
- Scrub the lime and zest it. Add the juice and zest to this bottle and pour in the alcohol.
- Mix the contents and put the bottle in a prominent place. Shake regularly and lovingly and after two days your liqueur is ready.
- Filter with a fine sieve and enjoy that first kiss!
- cane sugar, eucalyptus, lemon thyme and peppermint
- Add yourself:
- lime and gin or vodka
- Short instruction:
- scrub the lime and zest it, add the juice and zest to this bottle and pour in the alcohol, give it a daily shake, after two days your liqueur is ready, filter it with a fine sieve
- Netto weight:
- 36 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1634,27 kJ / 390,5 kcal, fat: 0,02 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0 g, carbohydrates: : 97,51 g, of which sugars: 87,44 g, protein: 0,18 g, salt: 0 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..