Ta-da… our muhammara
Born and raised in Syria, but now a true world citizen. In a few short years, muhammara has stolen hearts all over the globe. That’s why this delicious spread had to be part of our tapas range. Our mix includes tomatoes and bell peppers that have been rescued from being wasted. They were so happy! Their flavours combined with the pomegranate will tantalise your tastebuds. Our muhammara is very muhammorish!
Ready in the blink of an eye
In the jar, you'll find a mix of low-temperature dried bell peppers and tomatoes, along with freeze-dried pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, garlic, oregano, and some chili. Add water and olive oil and let steep for half an hour. Using a stick blender blitz it to the right consistency. Ready to serve!
By the way, the peppers and tomatoes in this mix are saved from being wasted. They were either too big or too small for the supermarket. Pure madness. So now they are glowing up our jars, showing their gratitude. And you can taste it!
How to make it?
- Add 45 ml of extra virgin olive oil and 35 ml of water to the jar, stir and let steep for half an hour.
- Blitz in a food processor or with a stick blender. Is it a bit too dry for your taste? Add a small splash of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.
- dried tomato, dried bell pepper (28%), sunflower seeds, freeze-dried pomegranate (8%), garlic, oregano and chili flakes
- Add yourself:
- olive oil extra virgin and water
- Short instruction:
- Add extra virgin olive oil and water to the jar, stir and let steep. Blitz in a food processor and season with salt and pepper.
- Netto weight:
- 33 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 1862 kJ/446 kcal, fat: 23 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 3,1 g, carbohydrates: 39 g, of which sugars: 27 g, protein: 14 g, salt: 0,08 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..