Pineut Roasted Cashews
Temperamental and full of fire
This tapa is spreading like wildfire. It may look simple, but the result is finger licking good. Spread the mix of nuts and spice blend on a baking tray, put it in the oven and just a while later your guests are enjoying your home-roasted nuts.
No birthday, get-together or party will ever be the same. From far and wide, (distant) relatives will suddenly come by. Looking for those temperamental tapas. That slice of Spanish sun in your garden or on the balcony. So… know what you're getting into.
To salt or not to salt?
That's up to you. No salt has been added to this mix. You can add it to your own taste. Tip: be sparing, because the spice mix is full of flavour and doesn't need much.
Our cashew nuts are a bit broken. Just a bit! By using ‘broken’ cashews we add value to a residual flow from the farmer in Burkina Faso. The cashews come straight from Burkina Faso to the Netherlands, with a fair price for the farmer.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric to 195°C, convection to 175°C).
- Empty the jar onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix well.
- Roast in the oven for 6–8 minutes. Sprinkle with salt if desired and serve immediately.
Keep an eye on your nuts! Oven times may vary. Store cool and dry in a sealed jar.
- cashew nuts, bell pepper, garlic, tarragon, onion, cayenne pepper, black pepper, oregano and thyme
- Add yourself:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt to taste
- Netto weight:
- 122 g
- Nutritional value:
- energy: 2497,88 kJ / 598,5 kcal, fat: 46,9 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 8,4 g, carbohydrates: 22 g, of which sugars: 4,8 g, protein: 20,8 g, dietary fibre: 4,6 g, salt: 0,04 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..