Pineut Tomato Tapenade
Your bread’s best tastebud-dy
A worldwide crowd pleaser. A classic! Tomato Tapenade. Or rather tapenada. Because this delicious spread contains nothing but natural ingredients and a little love. From us and from you. Because you’ll have to make it. But that’ll take no time at all.
Ready in the blink of an eye
The jar contains a mix of low-temperature dried tomatoes, freeze-dried capers, sunflower seeds and oregano. Add water and olive oil and let steep for half an hour. Using a stick blender blitz it to the right consistency. Ready to serve!
By the way, the tomatoes in this mix have been saved from being wasted. They were either too big or too small for the supermarket. Pure madness. So now they are glowing up our jars, showing their gratitude. And you can taste it!
How to make it?
- Add 45 ml of extra virgin olive oil and 35 ml of water to the jar, stir and let steep for half an hour.
- Blitz in a food processor or with a stick blender. Is it a bit too dry for your taste? Add a small splash of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Store in the refrigerator and consume within 5 days.
- dried tomatoes (60%), sunflower seeds, capers (3%), garlic (3%) and oregano
- Add yourself:
- olive oil extra virgin and water
- Short instruction:
- Add extra virgin olive oil and water to the jar, stir and let steep. Blitz in a food processor and season with salt and pepper.
- Netto weight:
- 32 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1705 kJ / 408 kcal, fat: 20 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 2,7 g, carbohydrates: 43 g, of which sugars: 28 g, protein: 12 g, salt: 2,45 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..