Pineut Apple Cinnamon Cake | Warm Wishes
We wish you a merry cake mix!
We wish you a merry cake mix. We wish you a merry cake mix and a happy new gift! Apple and cinnamon is the combination that (almost) no one can resist. It is not without reason that this is the ideal recipe for a winter gift. Whether you give it for Christmas or just like that. Just because someone is nice. Just because someone is cute. Just because you wish someone the very best! With the Warm Wishes Apple Cinnamon Cake Mix from Pineut you make friends. For life.
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 175℃ (electric) or to 160℃ (convection).
- Mix the eggs in with the butter. Add the contents of the bottle and a pinch of salt. Mix well and put into a greased or parchment-lined cake tin.
- Place the tin in the centre of the oven for 60 - 70 minutes. Check the cake a couple of times with a skewer. If batter still sticks to the skewer, leave it to bake a bit more. When the skewer comes out clean, the cake is ready. Please note that the stated baking times are guidelines and may differ per oven.
Have an apple left? Cut into thin slices and place on top of the cake as garnish. The perfect finishing touch!
Vegan variation hint
Prefer vegan? Easy Peasy! Substitute the butter for an equal amount of margarine and the eggs for a chia seed paste (1 tablespoon of chia soaked in 3 tablespoons of water equals 1 egg).
- self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, E450i, E500ii), cane sugar, dried apple and cinnamon
- add yourself:
- melted butter, eggs and a dash of salt (to taste)
- netto weight:
- 366 g
- nutritional value:
- energy: 1505,32 kJ /357,30 kcal, fat: 0,64 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,07 g, carbohydrates: 83,4 g, of which sugars: 36,2 g, protein: 6,8 g, dietary fibre: 1,07 g, salt: 0,24 g
- serving tip:
- Have an apple left? Cut into thin slices and place on top of the cake as garnish. The perfect finishing touch!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..