Pineut Coffee Liqueur/Liquor | Pocket Bottle | Tough Guy
So you're a Tough Guy, huh?
Fair trade coffee beans, vanilla, cardamom and dark caster sugar. A very strong combination. Top this liqueur with a dash of whipped cream and serve with a (strong) cup of joe.
Good to know. In this liqueur you will find de most fair coffee beans that are out there. What makes this beans so special? Because Moyee Coffee burns their beans in the land of heritage, the money of the lands and people that produced it goes up to 300%! These fair and fresh burned beans give taste to this strong liqueur.
How to make it?
- Add gin or vodka to the pocket bottle and place the bottle in a nice spot.
- Give the bottle a daily affectionate shake. Wait patiently.
- After 6 weeks you can filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter and your liqueur is ready. Cheers!
Pamper yourself by adding some whipped cream. An excellent combination with our flavourful Tough Guy beans!
- brown sugar, coffee beans, vanilla and cardamom
- Add yourself:
- gin or vodka
- Short instruction:
- Add gin or vodka to the pocket bottle and place the bottle in a nice spot, give the bottle a daily shake, after 6 weeks your liqueur is ready, filter the liqueur through a fine sieve or coffee filter
- Netto weight:
- 61 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1547 kJ / 362 kcal, fat: 0,03 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,01 g, carbohydrates: 91 g, of which sugars: 91 g, protein: 0,04 g, salt: 0,05 g
- Serving tip:
- Pamper yourself by adding some whipped cream. An excellent combination with our flavourful beans!
There are no reviews written yet about this product..