Pineut Glühwein Cake
Every bite is ein prosit
Imagine this. You ski down a mountain. You crave a drink. But you're also a little peckish. You could eat something. What is the ultimate treat in this scenario? Of course: mulled wine cake! Thanks to the same spice blend we use in our drinks, this spectacular cake is an absolute winter hit. The herbs in combination with the orange make this do-it-yourself delicious cake a true après-ski hit. Ein prosit!
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven (electric oven: 165°C, fan oven: 150°C, gas oven: setting 3).
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a bowl and add 180 g butter and 4 eggs. Mix until smooth and pour into a greased cake tin.
- Place the tin in the center of the oven for 60–70 minutes. Check the cake a few times with a skewer. If batter still sticks to it, it needs a little longer! If the skewer comes away clean, the cake is ready!
Please note! The indicated baking times are guidelines and may vary per oven.
- Cake mix (WHEAT flour, cane sugar, baking powder (grape juice concentrate, corn starch, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate), salt), herbs and spices (CORIANDER) (1%), citric acid (<1%)
- Add yourself:
- butter and eggs
- Short instruction:
- Empty the contents of the sachet into a bowl and add the butter and eggs, mix until smooth. Pour into a greased cake tin and bake.
- Netto weight:
- 340 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 1572 kJ /374 kcal, fat: 0,7 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0,2 g, carbohydrates: 86 g, of which sugars: 48 g, protein: 5,5 g, salt: 0,98 g
There are no reviews written yet about this product..