Pineut Mix for peppernuts cake
From Sint to you!
A delicious mix for a 'pepernoten' cake. As you by now expect from Pineut-products, this cake is very easy to make. In the bottle you will find the perfect mix of self-raising flour, cane sugar, cinnamon and spiced nuts (pepernoten).
How to make it?
- Preheat the oven to 175℃ (electric) or to 160℃ (convection).
- Mix the eggs with the butter. Add the contents of the bottle and a pinch of salt. Mix well and put into a greased or parchment-lined cake tin.
- Place the tin in the centre of the oven for 60 - 70 minutes. Check the cake a couple of times with a skewer. If batter still sticks to the skewer, leave it to bake a bit more. When the skewer comes out clean, the cake is ready. Please note that the stated baking times are guidelines and may differ per oven.
Vegan variation tip
Prefer vegan? Easy Peasy! Substitute the butter for an equal amount of margarine and the eggs for a chia seed paste (1 tablespoon of chia soaked in 3 tablespoons of water equals 1 egg).
- self-raising flour (WHEAT flour, baking powder (raising agents E450, E500), WHEAT starch, stabilizer (calcium carbonate)), brown sugar, spiced biscuits (12%) (wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oils (palm, rapeseed), glucose-fructose syrup, raising agents (E50
- Add yourself:
- melted butter, eggs and a dash of salt (to taste)
- Short instruction:
- Mix the eggs in with the butter, add the contents of the bottle and a pinch of salt. Mix well and put into a cake tin, place the tin in the centre of the oven for 60 - 70 minutes.
- Netto weight:
- 345 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- Energy: 1616 kJ / 385 kcal, Fats: 2.1 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 0.7 g, Carbohydrates: 82 g, of which sugars: 36 g, Proteins: 6.8 g, Salt: 0.53 g.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..