Pineut winter drinks | carafe | Warme Chocomelk
Almost as wintry as Christmas, New Year's Eve, oliebollen, Sinterklaas, snow, ice skating, Home Alone, record traffic jams, fogged up car windows, scraping, surprises, slips, falling leaves, fireworks, candles on the table, slippers, and double duvets. But Pineut wouldn't be Pineut if we didn't make our hot chocolate even more special. A pure delight! Winter will never be the same again.
- Pure chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, butter oil (MILK), emulsifier: soy lecithin (E322), natural vanilla flavor) (79%), cinnamon (13%), star anise (6%), cardamom (2%), cloves (1%).
- Add yourself:
- 900 ml (plant-based) milk
- Short instruction:
- our the contents of the bottle into a saucepan and add 900ml of (plant-based) milk. Heat for 5-10 minutes over low heat. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup or honey.
- Netto weight:
- 61 g
- Nutritional value per 100g:
- energy: 2007 kJ / 479 kcal, fat: 27 g, of which saturated fatty acids: 17 g, carbohydrates: 47 g, of which sugars: 36 g, protein: 5.1 g, fiber: 3.3 g, salt: 0.03 g
- Serving tip:
- Serve with (plant-based) whipped cream and toppings of your choice.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..